Litigation can have a significant economic impact on a business, so we work hard to find legal solutions that meet the business goals of our clients. Our attorneys have developed an enviable track record of success in the courtroom and are known as a leading law firm for high-stakes business disputes.
We also pursue opportunities for businesses to pursue settlements in class-action cases that they may not even realize they are entitled to receive. In large-scale cases of defective products, construction defects or catastrophic disasters, many companies that were impacted may have claims against the company at fault. Steckler Gresham Cochran advises companies on their claim opportunities and pursues any settlement benefits owed on a contingency fee basis.
At Steckler Gresham Cochran, we handle all types of business and commercial disputes, including:
- Investment litigation and securities fraud
- Class action opt-out and corporate claims
- Breach of contract
- Partnership disputes
- Director and officer liability
- Disputes arising from the sale of a business
- Non-compete agreements
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Tortious interference with a business relationship
- Disputes involving alleged breaches of the Uniform Commercial Code, including failure to provide goods and services
- Insolvency and restructuring
Please complete our free case evaluation form to learn how the commercial litigation attorneys at Steckler Gresham Cochran may be able to help with your business dispute.